What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Made another pilgrimage today.

Katz's deli in the lower east side in manhattan. I'm on my phone so can't upload a picture but search 'katz's pastrami sandwich' to see what I had.

It was absolutely incredible.

Meh that's not even half a Carnegie's sandwich

• 2 weeks later...

Posting in the vegetarian thread gave me cravings ... Enough to make me stop off on the way back from playing football and buy a steak

Had it medium rare in between 2 slices of bread with some melted cheese on top

Pure heaven , especially using the bread to mop up the juicy blood

• Like 3

Posting in the vegetarian thread gave me cravings ... Enough to make me stop off on the way back from playing football and buy a steak

Its not blood tho .......Myoglobin 

I knew you were a dodgy character from your other postings, but cheese on a steak! Eeeurgh! Unless it's a sauce with blue cheese, which someone has at least thought about.

Half marks back for having it bloody, though. And if the bread was good, not some vile mass produced shite, points there too.

But really, how can you think that rare steak and cheese go together? They, just....don't. No

Was he using your mouth to eat it?

Did you both get struck by lightning on the same golf course using the same brand of 9 iron and swap taste buds like some low budget 90's movie?

He liked, therefore, he ate.

• Like 1

Recently developed an obsession with salmon. Absolutely love it, which is strange because I'm not a huge fan of fish. 

Birds eye do a cracking 'inspiration' range. Stick it in the oven for 25 minutes and it's done. 

Edited by Voinjama

Â