What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Tried five guys in bullring today. Despite being £8 for a large burger excluding drink n fries (£14 all in) the burger was delicious. Definitely go again

Tried it the other day, the fries you could probably share with somebody else but even so I didn't rate them that much. I agree about the burger though, bloody lovely and you can get a single patty one for less than a fiver I think.

Right now I'm eating a few Ritz biscuits, washing them down with a San Miguel Fresca. 

Edited by samjp26

I also went to Five Guys in Bullring recently. Ridiculously overpriced, but it is slightly nicer then your average burger. Still though £8 for a burger is just robbery. But it is very popular though, the queues are massive.

Edited by Voinjama

On the topic of Burgers the best burger I ever had is from Boisdales of Bishopsgate in london, infact its probably one of the best restuarants, steak, haggis, oysters all great.

I think that burger (all in) was about £20.

Has anyone tried that VMF restaurant at the ground? Ranked #2 on trip advisor in brum.

Been three times, once for a curry night held by Mahir caterers, all were nice experiences and good prices too

• Like 1

13 nights in the last three weeks have been spent in a hotel in Edinburgh and I've had their club sandwich more times than not. I keep meaning to have something different but it's so good.

Â