Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

What are stoke good at or what threat do they carry?

Well this season they seem better than us at passing the ball and I guess they'll still be a danger from set pieces.
So you need height at the back where possible and especially at the back post so dropping baker could never be an option for this fixture. Agree?

100℅ agree. He was awful in the last game but there's no other option. This game should suit him more.

2-0 loss.

We go again

Or just give up. This not tell u that is squad is is light and not good enough? People bang on about why he didn't sign this player or that bottom line is group too small and needs quality.

I don't think I've banged on about signing any player. Certainly not in the post you have quoted.

Our wins this season, in general, seem to come from a bit of luck defensively and having a bit of quality up front from nowhere - such as a Bacuna free kick. Those things don't come along very often and our defence is absolutely dreadful. We will make Stoke look like Brazil passing wise.

What are stoke good at or what threat do they carry?

Well this season they seem better than us at passing the ball and I guess they'll still be a danger from set pieces.
So you need height at the back where possible and especially at the back post so dropping baker could never be an option for this fixture. Agree?

100℅ agree. He was awful in the last game but there's no other option. This game should suit him more.

Depends if that 'height' is going to give away stupid free kicks in dangerous positions, pass the ball to the opposition and score stupid own goals, I guess.