One Punch. One Man...

Wainy316

Or Wayne Rooney. Mainly because he seems to think he's the hardest man in the world and I don't recall anyone ever standing up to him or kicking him back.

I'd actually love to see that. Someone give him a really tasty challenge then squaring up to him in a "ok what you gonna do about it" kind of way.

George Osborne.

Id more then punch him. Most politicians are lower then low but George is worse then any of them, he is a cockroach without a hint of humility. Id imagine him screaming like a little girl, crying for his mommy if he had to spend a day in the real world.

Piers Morgan for obvious reasons.

Have a real dislike for ben fogle as well. That 'oooooootyphoo' advert is the most irritating, cringe worthy thing ive ever seen. Hate his voice as well.

if intentional, hitting a woman, then you are below phil dowd in life.

i don't see why its so different to hit a woman.

i've never hit a man or a woman, and wouldn't.

but lets say someone did something bad enough for me to actually hit them, them being a woman wouldn't stop me.

(i think. its kind of hard to visualise knowing that in real life i'm not going to hit anyone)

your call, cant see me ever resorting to raising my hand to a woman, defending yourself is a different matter.

I feel the same way about hitting a guy.

The only time you hit someone is in self defence, the gender the person happens to be should be irrelevant.

Â