One Punch. One Man...

Wainy316

Right now, no one.

But occassionally I've been very keen to punch several persons, most football related. Like Dowd, Friend, Ronaldo and John Terry. But I'm more the kind of person who wants to tell people like these how horrible they are and make them feel really bad and vanish from football. But if I got the chance they'd probably just look at me, shake their heads wondering who that little clearing in the woods is, and then move on. A bit like how they'd feel if I punched them. :)

not sure I could bring myself to down a female, regardless of how evil she may be.

Likewise even when I've had very good cause in the past, but part of me wonders whether it might be quite a liberating experience.

Anyone here ever dropped a chick and if so, how did you feel about it afterwards?

if intentional, hitting a woman, then you are below phil dowd in life.

i don't see why its so different to hit a woman.

i've never hit a man or a woman, and wouldn't. 

but lets say someone did something bad enough for me to actually hit them, them being a woman wouldn't stop me.

(i think. its kind of hard to visualise knowing that in real life i'm not going to hit anyone)

but lets say someone did something bad enough for me to actually hit them, them being a woman wouldn't stop me.

(i think. its kind of hard to visualise knowing that in real life i'm not going to hit anyone)

In theory.

your call, cant see me ever resorting to raising my hand to a woman, defending yourself is a different matter.

after sunday it has to be Niall Quinn while shouting its not **** Guzman

I said the same thing. I will also refer to him as Niall Quimm from now on, cus if he puts the letter M where it doesn't belong, so will I!

• Like 3

Â