One Punch. One Man...

Wainy316

Iain Duncan Smith would win hands down, apart from my desire to uphold the rule of never causing pain to a dumb animal.

He went to the school next door to mine. The only thing stopping me from dedicating myself to discovering time travel and dishing out daily beatings on the little whelp is the knowledge that someone definitely already did. Then again, maybe it was me....

• Like 1

This tit at work called Colesey. I'd love to give the fat bastard a knuckle supper.

Of famous people, Rafa Nadal.

Does he insist on being called Colesy? If so, I'm right in line behind you.

Me too, hate stupid shit like that, ala "Westy" and "Tekkers". Utter ball-hox

she's someone who is "famous" for not winning a reality tv show

she's been on im a "celebrity" she didnt win that either

i really dont understand how / why we do it, it just goes round and round until i cant even remember what these people are famous for anymore, they dont actually do anything, they just get paid to go on tv shows, they're worse than the people vilified for being on the social IMO both are being paid for doing **** all

so yeah, my one punch would go to whoever from towie / geordie shore / chelsea / gogglebox / xfactor / strictly / ice skating / im a celebrity etc i came across

I am one zillion percent in agreement here

Surely Tekkers is ok because it has a football related meaning. It's a proper nickname. He's not exactly insisting on it either!

Westy is ridiculous. He's what, 24 years old?

I revoke my choice for Piers Morgan and choose Katie Hopkins. Yes she's not a man but who really cares she deserves a good punch.

I'm with you. I think I went for Piers but Katie Hopkins is just a waste of DNA.

Also debatable whether she's a man, surely?

I reckon she has a big'un down there, we just need someone to check. Any volunteers?

Â