One Punch. One Man...

Wainy316

Alex Jones

(Not the One Show presenter)

From about 2006, when the 911 conspiracy machine was at its height, who should get in on the act. Yes, none other than professional conspiracy peddler and blowhard Alex Jones. Here he is as usual, with his cronies outside the 911 buildings spouting utter shit, however he doesn't recon with meeting professional 911 conspiracy debunker, Mark Roberts. Around the 6 min mark is quite funny.

http://youtu.be/VXJJbAZbjw4

Can someone explain to me why Piers Morgan is so awful? 

My only knowledge of him was that he called a US gun nut an incredibly stupid man during a TV interview after the Sandy Hook massacre

He used to be the editor of one of the more popular tabloid newspapers over here, the Daily Mirror.  It's a bit like The Sun only left leaning politically and it doesn't have tits on page 3.  Morgan abused his position as editor there to buy undervalued shares on the stock market then published the names of the companies he bought shares in as tips to his readership in order to drive the price up. A pump and dump. It's dishonest and it should be illegal.  He also published fake photos of British soldiers "torturing" Iraqi prisoners shortly after the invasion which did very little to win hearts and minds overseas and was downright irresponsible.  That got him the sack from the newspaper, but as every silver lining has a cloud it just meant the word removed got a job on TV.  Thankfully somebody in America hired him so we don't have to listen to his stupid voice over here very often.   Jeremy Clarkson punched him once though. :)

• Like 1

Assuming no repercussions then I'd probably go for my boss. Despite being female, she deserves it more than anyone, though i'd probably have to hire a female accomplice to do it, not sure I could bring myself to down a female, regardless of how evil she may be.

Â