2014 FIFA World Cup

BOF

Always a shame to see the big players miss out, but as an England fan i can't help but be delighted at this mornings news.

Even if he manages to play (Uruguay FA confident he will.. No-one else is..) he will be well off the pace.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1
  • Like 1

Always a shame to see the big players miss out, but as an England fan i can't help but be delighted at this mornings news.

Even if he manages to play (Uruguay FA confident he will.. No-one else is..) he will be well off the pace.

Dosent need pace.All he has to do is hang around the 18yard box and when the ball comes anywhere near him, fall over.

Well it will be a massive boost for England if a player of Suarez's talent misses the world cup. It increases our chances of qualification massively. But he's very durable I expect him to be fit.

Edited by PaulC

Landon Donovan axed from the USA squad. Fat, lazy, and entitled...not a good combination when trying to make a good impression. See ya, Landon.

I don't know why you say fat, lazy and entitled. Surely you can't mean Donovan is any of those things because then you would be wrong.