Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I think Lambert has put all his eggs in a Wes Hoolahan shaped basket. Unless any ITK's would like to enlighten us. Otherwise I can't see anyone else coming in.

He hasn't though. I'm actually glad Lambert came out and said that the club has enquired about several of his targets but deals couldn't happen. At least we know he has tried, the blame can't be put on anybody put Lerner/Faulkner if nothing else happens for the rest of the window.

Twitter saying that we're in a race with Norwich to get this guy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunan_O'Kane

Im friendly with this guy believe it or not believe it or not. Cant get hold of him tonight though. Feck sakes.

Sure....and I know Santa Claus.  ;)

Is it to late to ask him for an attacking midfielder?

PM me.

• Like 1

I'm happy with the players brought in so far but I would like to see a makalele mould defensive midfielder, or a strong attacking midfielder. If we're bringing in a midfielder in January they need to be able to adapt quick, eg speak basic English, be quick enough and strong enough to cope with the league

It's not that weird him going on loan IF you consider the situation maybe that he has told his club he is going on a free in the summer and Blackpool receive a loan fee. Other than that its weird.

They'll assumedly get a loan fee and compensation in the summer. For Ince though, it's a 4 month trial. If he plays well, he'll get a much bigger contract in the summer from a prem club or overseas.

Think we missed out on a bigfish. Daehlie looked absolute class for Cardiff in the cup. Only played 10 mins, but actually got man of the match.. Was higher rated than Januzaj in the Man Utd academy, and probably will become a better player. He's only 18!

Â