Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

At this point I hope we don't BUY just for the sake of it, they must be an improvement on the current first 11. I couldn't care less about loans as that is just wages for 5 months.

I wonder what everton fans think about this...

I wouldn't be surprised to see a signing before the WBA game, before the game they could show him off and get the crowd going...

Welcome to Villa Jermaine Pennant?

Dont even joke about things like that.

Would get the crowd going thou (going home that is...)

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised to see a signing before the WBA game, before the game they could show him off and get the crowd going...

Just choked on me bagel.

Just choked on me bagel.

Posh git.

Aldi's cheapo butter, though.......not that posh.

Have to admit that thought popped in my head when I saw the news :(

I have a nagging fear it might happen if Hoolahan falls through

Regards the loans I believe we can have more loans as Bertrand and Holt aren't season-long deals but half season deals. And I believe it's 2 domestic from the same division. I can't remember but a few seasons back either the noses of sheff utd/spam stayed up with a team full of loan signings!?

I really hope it doesn't. That dive against a Petrov-no-contact challenge that won them a free kick, a goal and the game has stuck with me for a few years. Diving w*nker.

If Sunderland get Ever Banega, I'll be annoyed. He would be a quality addition to our side (and many in the league).

Shame isn't it mate, Banega to Sunderland and Momo Sissoko to Palace will make me sad.

If they are that good then why are bigger clubs in for them Sissoko has not played in 6 months and Banega is supposed to be a handful off the pitch

Both of those players would improve us quite a bit.

I really hope it doesn't. That dive against a Petrov-no-contact challenge that won them a free kick, a goal and the game has stuck with me for a few years. Diving w*nker.

Wasn't that Gerrard doing the diving in that game?

Wasn't that Gerrard doing the diving in that game?

Game against Stoke.

Why are people mentioning that scrote Pennant? Please tell me there isn't a solid link.

That game still pisses me off. We were 1-0 up at half time, they pulled it back to 1-1 then Pennant dives in the last minute and they score a winner from the free-kick with literally the last kick of the game.

**** hate Stoke and Pennant.

Edited by Mantis

Â