Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

chamberlain and kagawa on one page!

almost as good as the sniejder and huntelaar days

Both are young and not picked every game, could benefit from a loan to another PL team.

Not really the same as the other 2 as they are experienced World class players.

chamberlain and kagawa on one page!

almost as good as the sniejder and huntelaar days

Both are young and not picked every game, could benefit from a loan to another PL team.

Not really the same as the other 2 as they are experienced World class players.

we have just as much chance of signing kagawa as we did of signing sneijder 4 years ago

absolutely no **** chance

I agree that Kagawa is a bit of a ridiculous shout but don't think Chamberlain on loan would have been that far fetched if Arsenal hadn't got injuries. Walcott, Ozil, Cazorla, Rosicky, Ramsey, Podolski, Gnabry and Wiltshere would all probably get picked ahead of him for most games in his position(s). Wouldn't have been a chance of getting him permanently though.

Would have loved Zaha here. He is the Player Lambert went for on loan, but shit his pants at his salary. Which I think is 25K a week??

How do you know that or are you stating opinion as fact?

Yes, do tell.

Someone else on here said it was Lescott?

No it was'nt Lescott, it would have been obvious he is earning way above we could afford. There's also a reason Moyes don't play Zaha, its not public knowledge but some of you may know. :mrgreen:

....pray do tell ?

Would have loved Zaha here. He is the Player Lambert went for on loan, but shit his pants at his salary. Which I think is 25K a week??

Yes, do tell.

No it was'nt Lescott, it would have been obvious he is earning way above we could afford. There's also a reason Moyes don't play Zaha, its not public knowledge but some of you may know. :mrgreen:

....pray do tell ?

I know

Yes, do tell.

It was Lescott.

100%

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

Yes, do tell.

....pray do tell ?
Isn't he ******* someones daughter..... Edited by yayoboy

Yes, do tell.

....pray do tell ?

Isn't he banging moyes daughter

Allegedly, was, and allegedly I dont think it was love ;)

There!!

Edited by foreveryoung

Yes, do tell.

....pray do tell ?

You're doing it wrong. Your supposed to ask for a PM. BTW. Foreveryoung PM me with the reason,

Allegedly. Hence not directly saying here. I'm sure there's a level of libel involved in such a comment.

yeah you need to take the journo approach of telling everyone without actually telling anyone...

the fact that he's not even getting a sniff at playing time in a struggling utd team suggests its a face doesn't fit scenario

OT moyes' daughter is a funny one, on a selfie she looks pretty tasty, in a proper photo she looks bang average

Edited by villa4europe

Allegedly. Hence not directly saying here. I'm sure there's a level of libel involved in such a comment.

yeah you need to take the journo approach of telling everyone without actually telling anyone...

the fact that he's not even getting a sniff at playing time in a struggling utd team suggests its a face doesn't fit scenario

OT moyes' daughter is a funny one, on a selfie she looks pretty tasty, in a proper photo she looks bang average

True dat!

Zaha blasted the press stating "I was'nt dating her"!  Yes we know you was'nt, Wilfred. ;)

• Like 1

Yes, do tell.

....pray do tell ?

Isn't he banging moyes daughter

Gif?

• Like 1

Â