Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Look,  anyone offended then dont read what I post,  dont PM me.  Then we'll all be happier?

Well if you keep posting vague statements about signings you're going to get PMs!?

Never realised that was the cause of pms, always put it down 'having the painters in'.

• Like 4

I'm not offended. I just hope you are right.

No doubt I'll get dogs abuse if i'm not !!

I know that you've been right in the past so I at least put a bit of credit when you post stuff like you have. Disappointed maybe, but that's what you set yourself up for when the info you rely on comes from posters on a forum!

Richard & GENTLEMAN have been the star posters on this thread as far as I am concerned.

You want speculation & that's what they give.

Where's the problem?

There is nothing more exciting than Villa transfer speculation other than it's confirmation.

Keep The Faith ;)

Really? 

Oooooh get excited people, a star signing might be coming in before the end of the window!!!! 

Am I now a star poster too? :P

No one has said anything really. It's just a bit pointless as BJ said. 

FWIW I do think Richard gets passed on some info. But it's no good to us if it's not posted :P

Edited by PieFacE

Richard & GENTLEMAN have been the star posters on this thread as far as I am concerned.

You want speculation & that's what they give.

Where's the problem?

There is nothing more exciting than Villa transfer speculation other than it's confirmation.

Keep The Faith ;)

Really? 

Oooooh get excited people, a star signing might be coming in before the end of the window!!!! 

Am I now a star poster too? :P

No one has said anything really. It's just a bit pointless as BJ said. 

FWIW I do think Richard gets passed on some info. But it's no good to us if it's not posted :P

Well I'm excited by it so keep 'em all coming guys.

ITK's rock & i'm not just referring to HH ;)

We all know our midfield needs strengthening, so I was a little surprised to see, albeit from the Daily Star, that Hull are interested in signing Sulley Muntari from AC MIlan for £3.9 million.

He plays central midfield but, can operate as a defensive midfielder, or a left midfielder,

Positions where we need strengthening.

He has premiership experience, which is the new song from management.

He is cheap, which fits in with the clubs financial position.

We've just freed up £63k a week in wages, by getting rid of Stephen Ireland, so we should be able to afford his salary, especially if he is signed on a relatively short contract, say 18 months.

Worth a shot, or not. 

^ Muntari is hated by the Milan fans and his constant inclusion was supposedly one of the reasons Allegri got the sack. Reckon he'd want every bit of that £63k and probably more. There's deffo far better value to be had out there.

Having said that he is one of those nasty attitude players that irritates the opposition - what we lack in midfield at the moment I think.

Edited by El-Reacho

El-Reacho, I personally don't like him as a player, never have, and I agree there are both up and down sides to signing him.

It's just that, with what we are lacking in midfield at the moment, he could be worth the down sides on that short term contract. 

I doubt very much that he would be expecting £63k a week, maybe £50k. And if he did what I think he could do to the team, I think it would be worth it, as long as Lambert was able to keep him on a short string.

In that case Mike here's one for you

00228912.jpg

Had no idea who that was until I Googled the picture. 

There are some pictures I found that are not suitable at lunch time,  but I thought you'd appreciate an old school entertainer reference

WHo is it?

It's Margaret Thatcher.

In that case Mike here's one for you

00228912.jpg

Had no idea who that was until I Googled the picture. 

There are some pictures I found that are not suitable at lunch time,  but I thought you'd appreciate an old school entertainer reference

WHo is it?

It's Margaret Thatcher.

Her name is Faith Brown and she was big as a comedienne in the eighties. The lady had an impressive frontage.

• Like 2

Â