Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Heitinger, Kiyotake, Hoolahan, Holtby (on loan).

Proper job.

Heitinga is crap, makes so many mistakes it's unbelievable that you rate him.

Lazy bastard as well by a few accounts over the weekend there when he refused to go to WHU.

Heitinga is proper poor. Everton fans cant wait to get rid. Speaks volumes. Awful player on big wages.

I dont think we need a defender. If we buy a midfield that can control the ball a bit longer.. the defence wont be under as much pressure.

Edited by KSV

Heitinga is proper poor. Everton fans cant wait to get rid. Speaks volumes. Awful player on big wages.

I dont think we need a defender. If we buy a midfield that can control the ball a bit longer.. the defence wont be under as much pressure.

we might not be able to afford a whole midfield, but i agree we need one

Imagine

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Okore Bennett

Delph Defour

Ince                        Gabby

Kiyotake

Benteke

We would be fighting for top 8 and no worries of relegation.

Edited by KSV

Found an article with no quotes claiming that we're back in for Kiyotake this window. Maybe that? 

I don't believe it, personally, especially due to the lack of quotes, even though I'd like it to be true.

Why exactly are people getting excited about the signing of Kiyotake? A brief bit of web based research doesn't really throw up much to get knickers in a twist about?

Me personally. Hes not a world beater but he would add so much to our side. His set pieces are amazingly good and consistent. He has great vision and can spray the ball around. Good control and composure. Pretty much everything we lack from all our midfielders. Would just add so much to our side. His tenacity and work rate is awesome as well. Hes not going to score 15 goals and set up 10. But he will keep our side ticking and most likely lead the assists column.

Why exactly are people getting excited about the signing of Kiyotake? A brief bit of web based research doesn't really throw up much to get knickers in a twist about?

That's definitely the way to tell if a player's good.

• Like 1

Cheers KSV, you have described what we need and a lot of that is stuff that the 'metrics' don't tend to cover. Saying that, If his dead ball delivery was as good as you say though I'd expect him to have a lot more assists.

That's definitely the way to tell if a player's good.

Another way would be to ask the question to a group of football supporters who might be able to offer a useful insight.

• Like 1

Me personally. Hes not a world beater but he would add so much to our side. His set pieces are amazingly good and consistent. He has great vision and can spray the ball around. Good control and composure. Pretty much everything we lack from all our midfielders. Would just add so much to our side. His tenacity and work rate is awesome as well. Hes not going to score 15 goals and set up 10. But he will keep our side ticking and most likely lead the assists column.

That in itself is good enough reason for me.

Why exactly are people getting excited about the signing of Kiyotake? A brief bit of web based research doesn't really throw up much to get knickers in a twist about?

That in itself is good enough reason for me.

Bacuna is better :P

Â