Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Kiyotake! If we don't get him I will be furious!!

By the way guys I think I know why we have lost the last few games... I've been wearing black socks on match days.. We tend to do better when I wear white. See what sacrifices I have to make in order for us to do well! White socks are not cool anymore damn it! On Boxing Day I will either wear my white socks or go sockless... I bet we will excel ourselves and get a point!

Edited by Tayls

I can't see Ince going to Lplop yet, maybe in 3/4 years time.

For his development, he needs to get regular 1st team football, he will get that at VP.He is available for about £3/4m in Jan, and apparently about £50k per week.Now if you give him a 5 year contract thats an overall outlay of £15m.Would that be a gamble or not?....not in my eyes tbh.

I can't see Ince going to Lplop yet, maybe in 3/4 years time.

For his development, he needs to get regular 1st team football, he will get that at VP.He is available for about £3/4m in Jan, and apparently about £50k per week.Now if you give him a 5 year contract thats an overall outlay of £15m.Would that be a gamble or not?....not in my eyes tbh.

We won't offer 50k per week. We are looking for less than half that for a player.

In total, you are buying a player of Ince's potential, for a total fee of £15m.Why can't we afford that?

You make it sound like it's a small amount of money.

well in todays terms it's not

In Lerner's terms (think his terms are from 2001) it is.

In total, you are buying a player of Ince's potential, for a total fee of £15m.Why can't we afford that?

It is. 

Do you have that kind of money to through around then?

Sounds like Christmas will be great at your place. 

• Like 1

Pilkington?.....Christ, no.Limited ability, no pace, 26?.

I'd rather buy nobody, or spend £6/7m on 2/3 players.No more £2/3m players please.

I'm sorry but you're being too optistimic. Usually if you buy a player at a higher price they demand higher wages. The likes of Pilkington are the level we are at whether you like it or not, and he'd walk into our current team at the mo. 

Â