Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

When will the majority realise even if lambert wanted young he couldn't come close to affording him. Nowhere near it. Suggest the names in this post should be more realistic. Pron end up having to loan and even then only if it doesn't cost too much in wages

Think the majority do realise it Hands, it's just that most believed we were coming to the end of the cost cutting. Still next summer will be the real test for me or Lerner should really do what he said in his initial speech and let someone else have a go.

• Like 1

When will the majority realise even if lambert wanted young he couldn't come close to affording him. Nowhere near it. Suggest the names in this post should be more realistic. Pron end up having to loan and even then only if it doesn't cost too much in wages

Doesn't this scare people? Something has to be done about the owner before he cuts again. Awful.

I skimmed passed the post not realising it was hands until you brought it up, and having realised it was him, yes it is kind of scary.

"No where close to it" (Affording him), Bloody hell what has financially happened to our club?!

Doesn't this scare people? Something has to be done about the owner before he cuts again. Awful.

I skimmed passed the post not realising it was hands until you brought it up, and having realised it was him, yes it is kind of scary.

"No where close to it" (Affording him), Bloody hell what has financially happened to our club?!

Nothing. This a choice by the owner. A billionaire concerned about making sure he's financially OK.

Nothing wrong with the club.

Nothing. This a choice by the owner. A billionaire concerned about making sure he's financially OK.

^^^^^^^^^^ This one thousand times over

We are a massive club - granted we aint a Manu/Arse/Chelski type - but none the less we are one of the giants of english football - there were almost 43,000 in attendance to watch a televised game on Sunday - we must be be averaging 36,000 home gates - and have 20 years of solid premeirship funding - Sure we can't what Man City and Chelsea do - Equally we shouldn't be funded like a club thats gets by on 18,000 gates. Its no blatantly obvious lerner is bored of us - the funding will on dwindling for as long as he remains ....Times up for him .......time to sell up ....and whats more I am pretty confident he will.....

• Like 4

Absolutely true. The club is spending the amount of money that the income generated will allow. This is the club finding its correct financial level. Why should the owner pump any more of his own cash in?

Absolutely true. The club is spending the amount of money that the income generated will allow. This is the club finding its correct financial level. Why should the owner pump any more of his own cash in?

Because thats what Billionaire owners generally do ?

So we are generating income ala swansea, norwich, southampton levels ?

For me we need a creative midfielder in jan to play behind a striker with Delph and Westwood

That's exactly what we need but I'm pretty certain that RL is sitting there thinking "I reckon we can stay up this season without spending anymore money"

We would be a different team entirely this season if Lambert had been backed to get Sissoko, Kiyotake or Lukaku (I wish I had a quid for everytime someone has posted, "why can't Lambert spot bargains like Sissoko who only cost Newcastle £2.5m"..... grrrrrrr)

It makes my blood boil when I see all the shit Lambert gets on his thread when basically he's making a silk purse out of a sow's arse

New links in todays metro.. published mirror last week but metro saying this today

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/16/aston-villa-prepare-for-christian-benteke-potential-transfer-exit-by-lining-up-piotr-parzyszek-and-jurgen-locadia-4232672/?ITO=news-sitemap

Aston Villa are bracing themselves for the possible January departure of Christian Benteke by lining up Polish striker Piotr Parzyszek.

Benteke signed a new long-term deal in pre-season but it is believed the Midlands club will allow him to leave if they receive a bumper offer for him next month.

The Belgium international has not scored since being on target in a 2-1 defeat at home to Newcastle in September – a run of ten matches.

But the 23-year-old has been hampered by injury and is still highly regarded both around the Premier League and Europe.

Parzyszek, who stands at 6ft 2in tall, is currently plying his trade with De Graafschap in Holland’s second division and the 20-year-old has scored 28 times in 50 appearances, according to the Birmingham Mail.

They also report that Villa manager Paul Lambert is looking at PSV Eindhoven striker Jurgen Locadia

Edited by Villan4Life

Would lads take 30 million for benteke in jan and buy a striker and a creative midfielder out of that ???

I'd much like a solid holding midfielder too. If we did get 30m, I think half would be made available to spend. Not enough for what we need.

Â