Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

One plan. Not working. We're **** - thanks Lambert.

What is he supposed to do with massive restrictions on budget?

Not sure of the relevance of that comment. Lambert has clearly set up the team in the wrong formation and started the wrong players who are then making school boy errors. That has nothing to with budgets and for that matter I doubt Albion have had a much bigger budget (may be wrong on that), they are just organised and motivated unlike our shocking side.

Lambert doesn't appear to have the balls to change this and admit the team is wrong.

As against Cardiff it is so obvious what needs to happen.

Like when he brought on Lowton and pushed Bacuna to the middle and we promptly scored 2 goals? This is a poor peformance for sure but to say Lambert doesn't change things is wrong.

This is my first game of the season where I'll be watching with people in the Match Thread. I look forward to all the over-reactions! :)

How's it going so far PieFacE?

Good thanks. I've had a jolly good moan so far :)

Yep, looks like a good one for that. :)

I remember some calling him the "best of his generation" - **** shite - Lambert Out !!!

Yeah, we can bring in another manager to take the flak for us operating on a shoestring budget. Lerner needs to **** off. We had the £ signs out against Doug for a hell of a lot less than this.

To be fair I wouldn't be fussed if both buggered off. Crap football, no organisation, plodding from one shit season to the next. Meh.