People you have you been told you look like?

Wainy316

In my school and university days I repeatedly got Mark Delaney.

When I was travelling and sporting a big (for me) beard i kept getting Gerard Butler. 

Not sure which one I like more.

I must add I did get a few Carlos Cuellars at one point too :(

The kid off the original Connect 4 box.

When I was a kid obviously  :D  Otherwise, there would have to be some seriously weird stuff going on.

Edited by Designer1

'Fat' Brian used to get Bruce Willis a lot. I take it as a compliment that it has stopped.

Bruce Willis is probably the fattest person I can think of! :)

Edited by Nigel

I have loads!

PieFacE from Dennis The Menace 

Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I've been in pubs before and people have come up to me asking if I was him. Once when he scored in an international game my mates mom text him telling him that I had scored.

Ian Thorpe - Again, been stood in a pub garden and had a group of people starring at me weirdly, when I asked what was up they just said I looked like Ian Thorpe..

And wierdly... Eminem... seems silly to me but a few people have said it. When you look at Zlatan and Thorpe they kinda look a like...**** knows where eminem comes from .

char_91730.jpg

Zlatan_Ibrahimovic_07.jpg

Ian-Thorpe-Australian-swi-008.jpg

Edited by PieFacE

MARK HENRY

Mark-Henry.jpg

STEPHEN MARLEY

stephenmarley1.jpg

Stephen is probably the one I get the most but "There's one of Bob Marley's kids" was actually said in relation to me, complete with a pointed finger and smile by some bloke at the Villa as I was making my way to the North Stand for the Everton game.

• Like 1

MARK HENRY

Mark-Henry.jpg

STEPHEN MARLEY

stephenmarley1.jpg

Stephen is probably the one I get the most but "There's one of Bob Marley's kids" was actually said in relation to me, complete with a pointed finger and smile by some bloke at the Villa as I was making my way to the North Stand for the Everton game.

Damian > Stephen ;)

But, Ziggy > Everyone else :)

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Â