People you have you been told you look like?

Wainy316

With dark hair I was told Christina Ricci

As I am normally blonde there was Alicia Silverstone and  Lucy Davis ( I think that's her name, chick from The Office)

I agree with none of this.

Yes! Lucy Davis! I can see that :)

it's not a bad thing for people to think it. I just really don't see it.

In recent times, Prof. Brian Cox, who apparently is something of a 'sex symbol'...for whom I'm not quite sure. He's pretty cool I guess. The guy from Requiem for a Dream was pretty accurate I think, not sure how flattering it is to be told I look like a herion addict though.

You're flattered that you've been compared to Brian Cox but not when compared to Jared Leto? Wrong way round bud.

Bono, Carlos Puyol, John Hurt and Sean Penn

I'm not a beautiful man

I'd be hard pressed to find four famous people who couldn't look more different from each other :P

What are you talking about? Do you mean to tell me you can tell any of these people apart?

Untitled_zps341a243d.png

I'm not a beautiful man

I'd be hard pressed to find four famous people who couldn't look more different from each other :P

What are you talking about? Do you mean to tell me you can tell any of these people apart?

Untitled_zps341a243d.png

Dan from Neighbours?

l_28e12e9d92f49dfbcfbc2d38c6643bcb.jpg

• Like 1

Is one person thinking I look like a guy from neighbours who isn't old or the fat one worth the twenty others who are going to explode with vitriol at the fact that I don't?

Probably. Cheers villaajax

• Like 1

I'm not a beautiful man

Untitled_zps341a243d.png

Definitely Sean Penn out of them.

Â