People you have you been told you look like?

Wainy316

Wherever I have lived people have said that I look like someone that they know, I got into a taxi late at night once and the driver thought he knew where to take me as he thought I was one of his regulars. Apart from that Ewan Mcgregor a while back and a pissed up girl in Leeds thought that I looked like Tom Cruise in the street and started shouting it at me.

Ewan-McGregor.jpeg

1004080_477119272381075_124739700_n.jpg

Edited by villaguy

When I was about 13-14 they said I looked like Willow. :( Or Warwick Davis as his real name is. Hopefully/luckily I don't anymore. There's no one like me. I'm unique. :)

Edit: One girl once said that I looked just like Ian Ziering, Steve in Beverly Hills 90210. Better than Willow, I have to admit.

Edited by Pelle
  • Like 1

I love how most people's comparisons seem to be good looking people...

So far in my life I've had some pretty rubbish ones such as:

declan_donnelly.jpg

and...

MV5BMTMyMTY5MDI4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzU0

and lastly, unfortunately (since he's a funny looking buggar but I can see the resemblance, sigh), Tom Chaplin, lead singer of Keane... God I hate this one

83327-tom-chaplin-de-keane-637x0-1.jpg

I love how most people's comparisons seem to be good looking people...

So far in my life I've had some pretty rubbish ones such as:

Mark Delaney and Gerard Butler.  I've had both ends of the scale.

I could never dream of being as sexy as Mark Delaney.

• Like 2

Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I've been in pubs before and people have come up to me asking if I was him. Once when he scored in an international game my mates mom text him telling him that I had scored.

Ian Thorpe - Again, been stood in a pub garden and had a group of people starring at me weirdly, when I asked what was up they just said I looked like Ian Thorpe..

Got Thorpe once, but mostly Zlatan. I think it's the height/hair/nose combo! In my Sunday league when defender are talking they'll say "Mark Ibra!" I was hoping it was to do with my ability and not my looks. :lol:

In recent times, Prof. Brian Cox, who apparently is something of a 'sex symbol'...for whom I'm not quite sure. He's pretty cool I guess. The guy from Requiem for a Dream was pretty accurate I think, not sure how flattering it is to be told I look like a herion addict though.

Depending on hairstyle I get Denzel Washington or John candy alot.  If I grow my beard out I have been called a fat Patrick Stewart or a skinny Laurence Fishburne.  In the right light there is also some resemblance to Sloth from The Goonies. 

• Like 2

With dark hair I was told Christina Ricci

As I am normally blonde there was Alicia Silverstone and  Lucy Davis ( I think that's her name, chick from The Office)

I agree with none of this.

Yes! Lucy Davis! I can see that :)

Old and

Rob - Giant Haystacks

boring.

Glyn Terfel, my sister says.

David Della Rocco, with my shades on.

In reality I'm too awesome to look like anyone (except Che Guevara)

Â