People you have you been told you look like?

Wainy316

Brad pitt's

'Special' cousin...

I've been told by two people I look like Brad Pitt. I don't see it myself though.

• Like 1

Brad pitt's

'Special' cousin...

Cess?

Damian > Stephen ;)

But, Ziggy > Everyone else :)

Distant relatives is one of my favourite albums, 'Somebody to Love' by Stephen is one of my favourite songs and Ziggy has the best name. I can't choose between any of them. I need Harry Hill.

I've been told by two people I look like Brad Pitt. I don't see it myself though.

Jesus!

• Like 2

When I was younger I used to get told all the time that I looked like the lead singer of starsailor, I absolutely despised the band but that actually helped me pull a **** load of birds for some reason

James+Walsh.jpg

Then a few years later I started to get told that I resembled

Shameless-Frank-Gallagher-001.jpg

Then I stopped taking drugs and put on a load of weight and started going bald and started getting told I looked like

500px-Spugun.jpg

These day's because of my beard I don't get told that I look like anyone famous but I am always told that I resemble a

86695434.4UAlAmJd._MG_1010.jpg

the years have not been kind to me

Edited by leemond2008

Brad pitt's

'Special' cousin...

Cess?

Damian > Stephen ;)

But, Ziggy > Everyone else :)

Distant relatives is one of my favourite albums, 'Somebody to Love' by Stephen is one of my favourite songs and Ziggy has the best name. I can't choose between any of them. I need Harry Hill.

Jesus!

Yes :-)

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

When I was younger I used to get told all the time that I looked like the lead singer of starsailor, I absolutely despised the band but that actually helped me pull a **** load of birds for some reason

James+Walsh.jpg

Then a few years later I started to get told that I resembled

Shameless-Frank-Gallagher-001.jpg

Then I stopped taking drugs and put on a load of weight and started going bald and started getting told I looked like

500px-Spugun.jpg

These day's because of my beard I don't get told that I look like anyone famous but I am always told that I resemble a

86695434.4UAlAmJd._MG_1010.jpg

the years have not been kind to me

jeeez, the years have been aggressive . It can't be this harsh.

With dark hair I was told Christina Ricci

As I am normally blonde there was Alicia Silverstone and  Lucy Davis ( I think that's her name, chick from The Office)

I agree with none of this.

Â