Who is the all time greatest sportsman

villaguy

We'll have to do a sub-section for that.

I nominate Daniel Johnson of course...and Rudd Gullit. :)

There's a fair few NFL stars with dredz but I don't want to start that re-occurring punch-up again.

Ruud Gullit -_-

• Like 1

Ali for me , he was lucky to be around when heavy weight boxing had fighters who would have been champions at any other era in boxing. Foreman was a bigger version of Tyson, he would have took Tyson out in one round toe to toe . Ali also stood by his principles, right or wrong, came back after a few years and did it all again.

Ali for me , he was lucky to be around when heavy weight boxing had fighters who would have been champions at any other era in boxing. Foreman was a bigger version of Tyson, he would have took Tyson out in one round toe to toe . Ali also stood by his principles, right or wrong, came back after a few years and did it all again.

Foreman was quite slow, Tyson came forward with an unusual amount of upper body and head movement, I think it would have been an explosive fight but not necessarily a one round beat down for Tyson.

I would not discount a prime Tyson against anyone, especially against  someone as open and willing to take shots as Foreman. A prime Ali and Holmes would have given Tyson serious problems though.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Â