Weather...

Dodgyknees

35 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

London\South East England to potentially hit 40+ for the coming weekend. 😬

I go to Spain on Sunday, it’ll be nice to escape the heat for a few days :lol:

Actually it’ll be just as hot but i’m sure the pool, air con and AI bar will help.

Morning weather fans.  It seems things are going to get quite sweaty - the Met Office is upgrading their predictions following the modelling output and we're now very likely to see 35oC+ in Birmingham come Monday/Tuesday.  

Yikes.

09dc4eb9-4ef8-4251-a165-b6405325f106.jpg

1 minute ago, trekka said:

Morning weather fans.  It seems things are going to get quite sweaty - the Met Office is upgrading their predictions following the modelling output and we're now very likely to see 35oC+ in Birmingham come Monday/Tuesday.  

Yikes.

09dc4eb9-4ef8-4251-a165-b6405325f106.jpg

I’m actually pleased to be out of the country early next week. Probably the first time ever I’m happy to be out of the UK to avoid the high temperatures!

It’ll be a few degrees cooler where I am going but it’ll feel much more comfortable. It seems like as soon as the temperature rises above 28 degrees here the wind just vanishes making it horrible.

A bit more modelling output:

9-138-2mtmpmax.png

Bloomin' eck. I know there are various models producing output and estimates differ but it wouldn't surprise me to see the UK Met Office raise the alert level to red.  People really need to take note. 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Chine said:

Scary tbh , our buildings here aren’t designed for these temps 

Just heard the system was only introduced last year in fairness:D

• Haha 3

I've got a couple of drawers of ice, a fridge full of cold drinks, and I'll be keeping the curtains closed all day, it'll be fine!

The big challenge will be keeping the cats in out of the heat.

I feel sorry for all the dogs, hopefully people aren't going to be daft enough to walk them in the daytime

• Like 1

I was diagnosed with a lt health condition last year and hot weather brings on the symptoms, this week has been HARSH and I’m not looking forward to next. Work have been amazing tbh 

• Sad 1

Just now, Dodgyknees said:

I was diagnosed with a lt health condition last year and hot weather brings on the symptoms, this week has been HARSH and I’m not looking forward to next. Work have been amazing tbh 

I would definitely look to invest in a portable a/u unit if that is the case.  These kind of hot days are going to be here to stay unfortunately.

Â