What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

But you told me you love Accapella (Or however you spell it) more than you love Lego VA

So yes, in conclusion, I drive a motorbike when I'm not getting the bus, I'll have to get a picture of it to put up,

Now I've featured in Rogue's Gallery I'm letting free.

Edited by 8pints

But you told me you love Accapella (Or however you spell it) more than you love Lego VA

So yes, in conclusion, I drive a motorbike when I'm not getting the bus, I'll have to get a picture of it to put up,

Pegging a playing card between the spokes of your bicycle doesn't count :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Pegging a playing card between the spokes of your bicycle doesn't count :rolleyes:

Or a lolly stick if you're hardcore.

Another of the million things that annoys me is that 'Think Bike' campaign. How about 'Think Car' when you're cutting us up and generally riding like someone who deserves to be hit?

My god those cyclist who cycle 3 or 4 a breast are so annoying.

• Like 2

I've an Alfa 147 1900 diesel on a 07 plate. Runs like a dream and no sign of rust yet.

Lovely handling car. I had a facelift one like yours but a twinny petrol a few years ago. Only reason I let it go was for better MPG when I moved further away from the workplace.

I've been looking at GTV V6's today, would love one of them.

The MPG is why it's diesel, it's a good drive (apart from the suspension) and decent MPG.

Another of the million things that annoys me is that 'Think Bike' campaign. How about 'Think Car' when you're cutting us up and generally riding like someone who deserves to be hit?

I've always thought "Bike Think!" would have been a better start with that....... perhaps the subheading of "Don't ride like a total word removed"

BMW 116d 2ltr. Horrible drive, noisy and bumpy with stiff, clunky gear changes, interior and spec if lovely tho, but it is a company car so I shouldnt complain too much.

You should complain even more. You're getting bummed on Income Tax for the privilege. 

• 4 weeks later...
Â