What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

331001_198019640291041_654782177_o.jpg

Had this for the last 18 months, fairly inexpensive to run and drives nicely, just doesn't do fast

I thought you were probably a good bloke, but you appear to have a caravan...

That's my dad's, he's sold it now or given it to another family member. My car wouldn't pull that anyway!

1999 Ford Focus.

I've been thinking about buying a V6 Ford Cougar for a while now but I'm to fussy, they're either the wrong colour or automatic.

I think once I get to 25 and insurance drops (because all male drivers under the age of 25 drive with their foot to the floor and their eyes closed or so insurance companies' mentality seems to be) I'll buy a 1960's Mustang.

Unless an XB Falcon shows up before then...

tell them it's a meth lab, loads of cred in that apparently

Certainly more than saying you enjoy caravan holidays.

Toyota Auris. Never owned a car that wasn't a Toyota. Had my first car for many years without a single problem so Im going to stick with this company.

You claim to be Swedish and you don't drive a Volvo?

:detect:

Toyota Auris. Never owned a car that wasn't a Toyota. Had my first car for many years without a single problem so Im going to stick with this company.

You claim to be Swedish and you don't drive a Volvo?

:detect:

Yes. Im not boring like Tegis  :ph34r:

• Like 2

aah I had a Lupo GTi as a courtesy car for a couple of weeks whilst VW did a free engine rebuild on my Golf

mental car, didn't want to give it back, but then I was driving it like it belonged to a large company that had tried to screw me over

Â