What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

0-60 in just over 6 secs, just under 250 BHP - new play thing :-)

Focus St?

The guy I bought it from said it goes around 20 MPG which for a 4.7 V8 isn't too bad. I took it out today and the needle has barely moved. It won't be an everyday car of course.

Ho ho. Yes I'm sure it will do 20mpg. Down a steep hill.

• Like 1

0-60 in just over 6 secs, just under 250 BHP - new play thing :-)

Focus St?

:-) - the ST3 - I like my leather for playing in ;) , fully specced also - pleasantly surprised so far re petrol consumption compared to previous ST I had

Motorbikes are the way to go anyway.

All 6'10" of you on a motorbike? Ah, I've seen you driving around before...

brum+brum+tiny+motorbike.jpg

As for me, not the most masculine but a nice car to drive...

WMWSR32040T336467_01_DL_030613_1.jpg

• Like 3

I have a bike where my legs are stretched out in front of me. I've been trying to get a good picture but it's always dark when I have the free time to take a snap. It's a bit like the one I drive on GTA (That's why I like the computer version) But it's silver with a Villa badge instead of claret and blue an the seat is a different shape....ok it's different but the leg positioning is the same.

The guy I bought it from said it goes around 20 MPG which for a 4.7 V8 isn't too bad. I took it out today and the needle has barely moved. It won't be an everyday car of course.

Ho ho. Yes I'm sure it will do 20mpg. Down a steep hill.

My Cadillac has a 4.9L V8 and weighs about 20% more than VA's Mustang. I average just above 20 mpg on winter-blend gas (vs. over 22 mpg on summer blend), although it has an extra gear compared to the 'stang. Those are per US gallon, so if you're talking imperial, multiply by 1.2.

6'10" isn't that tall...

• Like 1

I have a bike where my legs are stretched out in front of me. I've been trying to get a good picture but it's always dark when I have the free time to take a snap. It's a bit like the one I drive on GTA (That's why I like the computer version) But it's silver with a Villa badge instead of claret and blue an the seat is a different shape....ok it's different but the leg positioning is the same.

Raleigh Chopper?

• Like 1

Pug 207 1.4 petrol.  It replaced an unreliable Corso.  Only been driving for a couple of years so trying to build up a no claims bonus before getting something a little more beefy.  Its horrible going round islands in the wet, already spun out a few times.  Its really annoying!!!!

6'10! Jesus!

6 10 Jesus would be an excellent band name - and I claim it here first

Not if I get to deed poll and make it my name, then you'd have to pay me royalties...

6'10" isn't that tall...

I know, I used to work with someone who was (And probably still is) 7ft2

Raleigh Chopper?

That's the second time you've made that joke.

tumblr_lvuyd45hSy1qii6tmo1_400.gif

The first time was just a reference to you using the old peg and card between the spokes trick ;)

Oh I do apologise, completely different, how could I have been so foolish? (That's a rhetorical question before you let loose)

Â