What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

A green car. Old, not worth much, but in decent nick.

Probably cylce more than drive, though.

IMG_0329.jpg

if you don't drive much, it's probably worth knowing that those centre caps on your alloys are worth an awful lot. I know 2 people who had them, 1 person had there's stolen, the other guy sold his to an enthusiast for a few hundred

• Like 1

can't get pictures up but I drive an Austin Mini Mayfair '86, absolutely love it and can't imagine driving anything else. MPG is rubbish, reliably unreliable, 0-60 in 20+ seconds, but great great fun

Stan, what is it that you do? And give me a job.

He's wearing a suit to drive a car so clearly he's some form of chauffeur

Busted, lol. 

The McLaren is on loan for the weekend thanks to a client of mine - I wish it was mine.  Have to say that I thought my car was quick, but this is in another league!!

Ignore the jibes Stan, petty jealousy is what it is.

Can I just take this opportunity to compliment you not only on the car but also on your beard. It's probably the best beard on VillaTalk,

I decided to grow a beard at the start of this season and have kept it going.

• Like 1

Stan, what is it that you do? And give me a job.

He's wearing a suit to drive a car so clearly he's some form of chauffeur

Busted, lol. 

The McLaren is on loan for the weekend thanks to a client of mine - I wish it was mine.  Have to say that I thought my car was quick, but this is in another league!!

I think it was one of those I saw at the Top Gear show last year  , couldn't find the door handle to open it  ... it's some form of scanner that you wave your hand over and the doors then open , if you have the key in your pocket  (otherwise presumably anyone with a hand could steal it :) )

I thought my car was quick, but this is in another league!!

What do you drive? I'd say it goes without saying that a McLaren would be in another league to most cars so I'm curious now.

What do you drive? I'd say it goes without saying that a McLaren would be in another league to most cars so I'm curious now.

I have an 04 Porsche Carrera 4S, BOF.

Pretty quick car but nowhere near the McLaren.

Here's moi, be-suited and be-bearded with the said beast!

IMG-20131114-WA000.jpg

Have you driven it anywhere half decent where you can put your foot down.? I had a drive in my boss's Ferrari FF coupe the other day, that's pretty nippy (even if the back does look like a BMW 1 Series).

can't get pictures up but I drive an Austin Mini Mayfair '86, absolutely love it and can't imagine driving anything else. MPG is rubbish, reliably unreliable, 0-60 in 20+ seconds, but great great fun

This is my car and the other one i recently had to give up, Morris Minor convertible '68. mine does look a bit different now i've changed the arches and handles, fitted 2 spotlights to the front

1039918_529138477134455_1558482244_o.jpg

IMG_1506_zps738e95e2.jpg

Here's moi, be-suited and be-bearded with the said beast!

IMG-20131114-WA000.jpg

Have you driven it anywhere half decent where you can put your foot down.? I had a drive in my boss's Ferrari FF coupe the other day, that's pretty nippy (even if the back does look like a BMW 1 Series).

Nothing where I can get anywhere near top speeds, but enough to sample the 'pin you in your seat' acceleration in low gears.

I'm in a situation of 'bend it, mend it' so a little wary of opening it up too much!

I have an 04 Porsche Carrera 4S, BOF.

Pretty quick car but nowhere near the McLaren.

Ah, cool. I was right to be curious :-)

Â