What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

Now that you've posted in Off Topic you have to get 'DHUTWU' as a bumper sticker :)

I've tried to translate that - I'm lost :P

I have to assume it's a K04 2.0 TFSI with 1L injectors, water injection, 20 PSI boost and 400PS?

I'm too poor for that lol. It was a £50 paint job I did with a roller (yeah, that thing you paint walls and ceilings with) when I found the car was rotting - obviously treating the rust and priming it all beforehand. It's just a Rat car... that has steadily got more insane.

Do you ever lose it in a car park?

Funny you should say that... most people run away from me in car parks, as evidenced here:

EmptyCarPark_zpsc9be8825.jpg

It makes life interesting though. I was pulled over a little while back and the Sergeant who spoke to me said with a deadly serious voice: "I've pulled you over because you have teeth on the front of your car."

I bit my lip and desperately tried not laugh.

• Like 1

I'm currenltly thrashing the courtesy Micra. Its an epically shit car that is hilarous to drive. Its got a really poppy 1.2 and you can really chuck it about in corners. Its like an old ladies go kart.

Where are you from in Kent F87. (Not asking in a Voiny way)

That's an interesting looking car you have judging from those pictures... do you have a picture of the whole thing?

2_zpsb2a990ef.jpg

P1050800_zps0e069bed.jpg

P2_zps943c5e09.jpg

:ph34r:

Awesome combination of car and bungalow dude! ;)

• Like 1

That's an interesting looking car you have judging from those pictures... do you have a picture of the whole thing?

2_zpsb2a990ef.jpg

P1050800_zps0e069bed.jpg

P2_zps943c5e09.jpg

:ph34r:

Awesome combination of car and bungalow dude! ;)

The first floor is underground.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought an Aygo. Not flashy or anything but practical for my needs (~200 miles a week, just me)

5 doors, touch screen multimedia system, alloys, reversing camera, bluetooth etc, tax exempt and free insurance for a year for a 64 plate. £194 a month. Suits me down to a T and it looks pretty good for an Aygo.

Aygo-white-black-on-stand.jpg

Aygo-White-rear-low.jpg

• Like 4

Â