World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

Just now, Genie said:

I remember playing the very original FIFA football game on the mega drive, Qatar were by far the worst team on the game. The keeper would just fall over if a ball rolled towards him. 

Still remember playing FIFA 96 on Mega Drive, still remember the first watch I played, lost 2-0 on Christmas morning, still a cracking game. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sne said:

Italian ref for this game, was halt expecting them to go for someone from Mauritius or Gabon. Not saying European refs can't be bought or crap but he feels like a good choice.

i think he might get the final at this WC

34 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Actions speak louder than words. Not sure how I feel about these lot preaching about what's morally right and wrong while also sitting in Qatar and pocketing the profits from the event.

they are being paid by the bbc, who take their money from license fees. they're not being paid by qatar

Ok so potential corruption aside, and giving the benefit of the doubt for a second, I’m still struggling to see how that was offside. When the ball was played he was a mile on. When he received the ball he was offside according to that graphic but I don’t get why that’s the moment they’ve chosen? Have I totally missed another touch from another Ecuador player between him and the goalie? 

Â