Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

4 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Yep the worst Villa team in 30 years beat these I would not worry too much about the championship.

they were really dreadful that night. Gestede is like 3 times the player that Donaldson is

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I see Derby have put Paul Clement out of his misery and go back to making Ancelotti tea.

The relevance to this thread? Gary Rowett lives in Derby....

But rowetts signed a new deal, can't see it personally

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I see Derby have put Paul Clement out of his misery and go back to making Ancelotti tea.

The relevance to this thread? Gary Rowett lives in Derby....

dont get it, are Derby expected to be strolling the division. they are higher in table than where they finished last season

On February 7, 2016 at 06:19, Brumstopdogs said:

From John Gregory's twitter page:

https://twitter.com/johngregory77

#AVFC Great win lads !!! It's just like the old days !!! Villa winning easily and the Blues getting stuffed at home.

I used to Follow JG on Twitter, but he kept tweeting awful jokes, I couldn't take it anymore!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

dont get it, are Derby expected to be strolling the division. they are higher in table than where they finished last season

It sounds like he has fallen out with the board / chairman as reports this morning are that they were trying to pick the team for him.

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

But rowetts signed a new deal, can't see it personally

Delph signed a new deal.  It's more to do with getting the existing club a better pay off when you leave.  A kind of thank you, just that Delph went about it the wrong way.

Rowett would be mental to not listen to an offer if there indeed was one.  A good fit for Derby and they have a lot more potential than SHA.

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Delph signed a new deal.  It's more to do with getting the existing club a better pay off when you leave.  A kind of thank you, just that Delph went about it the wrong way.

Rowett would be mental to not listen to an offer if there indeed was one.  A good fit for Derby and they have a lot more potential than SHA.

Would be hilarous if Rowett quit blose and then knocked blose out of the playoffs with Derby

5 hours ago, Genie said:

It sounds like he has fallen out with the board / chairman as reports this morning are that they were trying to pick the team for him.

This goes back to how much money they've spent. Why are the board trying to pick the team? Because he kept leaving out players who they paid a lot of money for. Derby spent a lot by Championship terms, and the strength in depth in their squad is probably the most in the league, they really should be in automatic promotion places or to the top of the playoff places. Promotion was clearly an expectation this season.

And yes, I hope their recovery knocks SHA back a bit. 

Â