Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

15 hours ago, villan_007 said:

I think he has really started to settle in over recent weeks. He seems to have this ability to glide past people with ease.

Really needs a decent strike partner though.

Yes I agree and thats the problem we don't have one.

Yes but I would like to see Traore given a game whether that has to be in place of Gil I don't know. Both could play with Sanchez and Gana as two holding midfield players. I think we need to try something different than what we  have so far.

Edited by PaulC

53 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes but I would like to see Traore given a game whether that has to be in place of Gil I don't know. Both could play with Sanchez and Gana as two holding midfield players. I think we need to try something different than what we  have so far.

Adam won't just go straight into the starting 11 after weeks in the wilderness he'll be on the bench. He does however need a good half hour cameo to make an impact which will hopefully lead to a start in the near future.

me luv u ayew. I would like to clone 2 of you and play you LW/ST/RW please.

Nah seriously, easily our best player on form. Hold up play (especially first half) was faultless. Can dribble, link up/passing is decent, shooting is decent. Tries to makes runs behind (allowed sinclair to cut in a few times) Just a good all round player who tries his hardest every second of the game (i feel like im talking about kane here :D, ayew just shittier version). Probably the only player who deserves to be played every game

did defender get a slight touch before ayew kicked it for the sitter?

16 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

Misses from two yards, scored from 20. Story of our season so far. 

Good again though. He certainly knows how to strike a ball.

I think I know what you mean, but seriously, 'scoring goals' is not 'the story of our season so far'. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Shame he missed that absolute sitter in the first half, oh how different the game could have been. 

Despite that massive error he played well, great goal, but meant **** all, has to bury chances like the one he had in the first half. 

i agree but what impressed me after the miss was he didnt go running away from the ball and showed great character

12 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

He's great. But he will leave in the summer, no way will someone of his quality be playing in the Champ. 

He wanted to join Villa, I still question his sanity that he might actually stay 

Â