The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Think he will probably be loaned out this season - if not for the entire season then at least part of it. Has showed up well but probably needs to be playing first-team football on a weekly basis to bring his game on to the level required and that would perhaps be more beneficial for him. Would suggest he will move to League One club before the end of the window.

not been round here long but i've already decided any suggestions you make should be considered gospel
Except for in the Bannan thread, when HH said he should be gone in a day or two (a few weeks ago)

;)

There are a few ITKs on the site, and HH is definitely one of them, but nothing's certain.

Regarding Jack, I'd like to see him loaned out. But it is down to Jack, really. If he feels he can get game time here (cups or subs), then who knows, he might prefer to stay at Villa.

Though, I doubt he would refuse if Lambert suggested he was loaned. Disagreeing with Lambert might not be the best choice :D

Edited by Rob182

I think a few weeks ago is a bit of an exaggeration didn't he say it last Friday? So a week :P 

But it does show you things can fall apart and change. I still completely have faith that HH is ITK.

Personally, I don't think we should be loaning him this season, maybe next season would be the right time, but he's still very young and he still has some growing to do before he's physically ready imo - I also think he'd be better served continuing to work with the excellent youth coaches at Villa who have a focus on improving him as a player for now, rather than working with coaches at a lower level, whose overriding aim is to win games. 

He's 18 in September, so he's plenty of time yet. 

Personally, I don't think we should be loaning him this season, maybe next season would be the right time, but he's still very young and he still has some growing to do before he's physically ready imo - I also think he'd be better served continuing to work with the excellent youth coaches at Villa who have a focus on improving him as a player for now, rather than working with coaches at a lower level, whose overriding aim is to win games. 

He's 18 in September, so he's plenty of time yet. 

Maybe he's learned all he can do except the importance of winning games?

Think I know what the news is but I keep getting accused of letting out my ITK info by family and friends aha. Anyway regarding jacks performance tonight it was just a stroll in the park. Credit where it was due he ran past hinckley like we would dribble round cones. Overall the villa development side were a next level to Hinckley who tired out towards the end. Jack should have had five goals if im entirely honest aha. DJ sharpened up towards the end. Brad watkins is another one who looks impressive. And also I think it was kevin toner... I wouldnt want to mess with him. He just dont give a fk how big you are, great cameo from him. And also janoi donacien, gets better every time I see him.

Edited by kevangrealish

According to twitter its 2 championship clubs interested. Unnamed.

man you guys are good.

We know that much you might as well tell us the rest ;) Is it a decent Championship club that plays passing football?

Â