Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

why isn't Tonev taking these corners!?

Bacuna has a better delivery IMO. He has hit the target 2 out of 2 I believe (Benteke first and Kozak just then)

I'm just not a fan off knocking the ball so far away from goal, Tonev can use both feet with pace and knock them into dangerous areas.

Remember it won't be a spur of the moment thing, we'll have corners planned and set-up, in which case Bacuna is delivering them well.

I agree it's just a personal thing, Westwoods corners must have been pre planned too, but they were shit for 90% of last season when he took them.

It's a bit early to make any judgements on Kozak as a player, but I do like that he's given us the ability to carry on playing in exactly the way we're used to playing. A good signing from a tactical perspective, lets hope he's got the ability to succeed at it.

Bacuna certainly looks a better RB, so far.

You sure about that?

He looks better at reading the game/defensively so far. I think Lowton is better personally but he isn't as sharp at defending as he is attacking or crossing.

1-0 up at half time is good, a good few chances but I have to say we're lucky to be going in without conceding. Sylla on for Tonev to give our defence some cover, Weimann out on the right and put Gabby on the left.

Well well well

A first half nobody predicted

Saved a penalty our best player injured but his replacement scores

This game is there for the taking as they have lost their best defender

We will only have ourselves to blame if we don't keep a clean sheet

Surprise me Villa

Tonev and Weimann haven't done much.

Weiman played Kozak in on goal, started a lot of our attacks and has hit the post

Yes Weimann has been good, We look great going forward but vunerable at the back. Should have more than one, I think we will need more than one. A lot of our problems strat with Tonev losing the ball, Maybe bring Sylla on for him.