Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I think we need another goal. Norwich will score in the second half. Glad Kozak got off the mark, his first shot was proper wank. Still dont rate this Tonev bloke, he hasnt looked very good the three times i have seen him. Gabby and Wiemann look dangerous though which is good.

KEA still looks sloppy. He is going to get caught out at some point.

Feel sorry for Clark, **** all he could do about the handball. He looks a bit better overall this season so far

The 4-2-3-1 is working pretty well - I wouldn't have believed Gabby in the floating number 10 role at the start of the season, but he's been very good. Weimann has been surprisingly effective down the left too. Tonev isn't having a good game, I guess we could look to Albrighton or move Weimann right, Gabby left and bring on Helenius - for me that would be a lot of change though and I'd be loathe to move Gabby at the moment.

What did the commentators say about the Benteke injury, did they say it will be short term, only caught it midway through

They were just speculating, none of them are qualified doctors or physicians.   He appears to have a groin strain though.