Libor Kozák

samjp26

• 2 weeks later...

Apart from the volley what did he do?

No surprise we instantly look better when he was subbed.

I don't think we'd have got back in the game if he'd stayed on over benteke.

He won more headers, held up most of the balls he received and was quite accurate in his passing, improving from previous matches. Thought he looked better then Benteke in that first half, you do realize there were two other players who got subbed as well?

Also, what did Benteke do all game?

• Like 4

He looked quite good today, when the team starts gelling I think we will see alot more. I also agree that he may deserve to start ahead of Benteke at the moment with Tekkers coming on as impact sub. As already said might be the kick up the ass he needs. Furthermore the last thing tired defenses want to see is Benteke.

• Like 1

I was pretty surprised to see him come off but then again, someone had to go and no way it would've been Benteke. Lambert has been known to make the "drastic" decisions, but I just can't see him ever benching Benteke even though he certainly doesn't deserve to start over Kozak at the moment. Shame he hit the bar on that shot. Would have added to the beautiful goals of the night. 

No surprise we instantly look better when he was subbed.

VillaTalk is full of bulls***. But logic like this is the cream of the **** crop

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Â