Libor Kozák

samjp26

I think Kozak and Benteke as a partnership is poor, I dont they can work together. If we play 2 upfront it should be Kozak+another or Benteke+another. The two combined is fairly crap IMO

I think Kozak and Benteke as a partnership is poor, I dont they can work together. If we play 2 upfront it should be Kozak+another or Benteke+another. The two combined is fairly crap IMO

Yeah I don't think it works. Hopefully it was just while we were a bit short of options and hopefully we will start with the main 3 for the next few games. I think Kozak has added something to the the squad, if we went for an old fashioned 4-4-2 at home and got lots of crosses in then perhaps they could work together but the key is doing whatever gets the best out of Benteke.

Yeah I don't think it works. Hopefully it was just while we were a bit short of options and hopefully we will start with the main 3 for the next few games. I think Kozak has added something to the the squad, if we went for an old fashioned 4-4-2 at home and got lots of crosses in then perhaps they could work together but the key is doing whatever gets the best out of Benteke.

problem with 4-4-2 is that we wold be weak in the midle of the park. I dont think any of our CM's are good enough to play in a two in the middle as a partnership

Every time I watch this guy I think he offers absolutely nothing, then he pops up with goals making me wonder if I know anything about football.

Always seems slow and a laboured but has a knack of being in the right place when the ball comes into the box.

Love the guys celebration aswell, almost pushing stewards out the way to get to the villa fans. Well done big man.

Great movement and great header.  One of his best qualitys is his movement in the box, he is an out and out striker and is having to adapt his game playing for us atm but Im sure in time when we are playing better that he will cause a lot of problems for defenders when he can spend more time in the box.  Well done Libor  ;)

How did he play? Sounded awful in the thread. Seems to get chances and has taken them to be fair to him. Surely has to play as a front 2 when he next plays.

We were punting from our box over the top of defenders, he couldn't outpace them and any time he did get the ball he couldn't do much with it. It wasn't so much his fault, he just didn't really suit the system like Gabby who could sprint into space.

When he did get his chance though he took it extremely well so fair play to the big lad.

How did he play? Sounded awful in the thread. Seems to get chances and has taken them to be fair to him. Surely has to play as a front 2 when he next plays.

Wasn't great really and it was a good call by lambert to replace him (even though it looked a bit harsh to do so straight after the goal went in) but made a nice run into the box for goal. Tbh such was the quality of the cross he could miss, but as I said nice run to get there.

Its been said many times in this thread but this is guy that needs service, the better we become it that area the more he will improve, because he will never (imo) make his own in the same way Benteke can.

Â