Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Looked a high foot for me as well but hard to say from the camera angle

Also was Defoe offside for his goal ? The reply I saw has him miles off but I didn't see where and when he started his run

Doesn't matter where he started his run, it matters where he was when the ball was kicked.

Its like watching football with a woman, having to explain the offside rule ;)

**** refs. Every **** game.

Even when Helenius literally has his shorts pulled down in the box, he doesn't give a penalty.

Then the ball goes up the other end, Bacuna is stronger and Walker falls over, free kick to spurs.

The resulting corner then brings a goal where the spurs player goes in with a high foot and it's fine.

What game are they watching?

We're ok without the ball i.e. we chase men down, hound the ball, tackle well etc.

But with it we're a mess.  We appear panicky and lacking quality. We just don't have the same movement to support each other when we're in posession.  Ever player seems one touch away from losing it.

El Ahmadi is a perfect example. He's got all the energy and tenacity in the world, but once he wins it, either his touch lets him down or he's got no options. 

Yet I think hes been the pick of our midfield. Bacuna and Sylla have looked really poor

So do I and thats kind of my point.  

He's great at doing what he does, but he doesn't have the quality on the ball.  Ideally he needs to lay it off once he's won it to someone who can keep possession and pick a pass.  Most of the time there's nobody there for him lay it off to but when there is it's to players with even less quality than him.

Looked a high foot for me as well but hard to say from the camera angle

Also was Defoe offside for his goal ? The reply I saw has him miles off but I didn't see where and when he started his run

Doesn't matter where he started his run, it matters where he was when the ball was kicked.

Its like watching football with a woman, having to explain the offside rule ;)

Well that was what I said in not so many words and with a few missing ones

I can't believe the number of absolutely ludicrous decisions given against us this season.

It's like football referees were put on this planet to piss me off. Every single one we've had this season has been shit.

So many players purchased that look light years away from being good enough. Unless that changes I only see more of the same. There not young and hungry there not good enough.

That's the trouble.  While they all might come good, we've bought too many young prospects who aren't ready yet, and it shows.  Tonev, Bacuna and Helenius all look miles below the required standard.  You just can't have a team where there are so many players trying to get up to speed at once.

• Like 1

come on guys u saw it wasn't intentional from vertonghen he felled over his own feet.

So what?

My ignore list is growing rapidly tonight...

Great contribution to the thread. Am definitely keeping you off my ignore list buddy

So many players purchased that look light years away from being good enough. Unless that changes I only see more of the same. There not young and hungry there not good enough.

That's the trouble.  While they all might come good, we've bought too many young prospects who aren't ready yet, and it shows.  Tonev, Bacuna and Helenius all look miles below the required standard.  You just can't have a team where there are so many players trying to get up to speed at once.

Well, we tried it last year and it went splendidly, why not try it again.

That's the trouble. While they all might come good, we've bought too many young prospects who aren't ready yet, and it shows. Tonev, Bacuna and Helenius all look miles below the required standard. You just can't have a team where there are so many players trying to get up to speed at once.

Agree, they need time but by the time we give them that we are battling relegation. Only one man to blame.