Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Yes its a tuesday league cup game with second stringers but something needs to be done about game after game of toothless home performances. Just absolutely dire to watch.

But they are second stringers we have paid fee's for .......why ?

So we can sell them on to Man City for a nice profit the minute they stick 5 good performances together

I said before that I wasn't that bothered about this match but it still hurts to witness such a mundane performance.

And seeing Spurs adopted into the referee help handbook for top 4 teams.

Yes. Their initiation is complete. 

Edited by Isa

Yes its a tuesday league cup game with second stringers but something needs to be done about game after game of toothless home performances. Just absolutely dire to watch.

But they are second stringers we have paid fee's for .......why ?

So we can sell them on to Man City for a nice profit the minute they stick 5 good performances together

Most of them haven't managed 1 yet...

I'm surprised that people weren't expecting this. I don't ever expect us to play well at home...the last time was Sunderland last year and that was one of the only times I've not spent most of the 90 minutes with my head in my head for years

Yeah he falls over so pulls his shorts down to stop his shot, pathetic cheating.

do you really think he intentionally pulled the pants down?..

Like every 'unintentional' handball decision? It's a pen.

Handball has to be intentional for a pen, outside the box intent doesn't count but inside it does. Which is why the pen against Clarke at the weekend should never have given in the first place.

Fouls however, like this, no intent is required

I said before that I wasn't that bothered about this match but it still hurts to witness such a mundane performance.

And seeing Spurs adopted into the referee help handbook for top 4 teams.

Sure it's Spurs vs Arsenal in the next round.  Gangsters running the whole thing