Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

20 quid for tickets for a 3rd round league cup match?! Will be barely 20,000 in.Thanks Spurs.

I think that's not bad, spurs will bring anywhere between 4 and 6k and and I think it will hit the 30k mark or maybe more, 20 quid aint to bad at all, can see it being a really good game with end to end attacking

will be tough, spurs may have a few missing players but I suspect we'll be without Benteke and Gabby. Tonev to start as he needs to learn quickly.

Steer, Lowton, Vlaar Baker, Sylla Bacuna, Westwood, Helenius, Kozak, Tonev possibly.

will be tough, spurs may have a few missing players but I suspect we'll be without Benteke and Gabby. Tonev to start as he needs to learn quickly.

Steer, Lowton, Vlaar Baker, Sylla Bacuna, Westwood, Helenius, Kozak, Tonev possibly.

Chances are we'll get battered only playing with 10 men...

Easy win for them this especially as Benteke is unlikely to feature. If we put out the the squad we ended the match with today I'm putting a whole lot of money on Spurs. Their 4th team would be better.

You've done an awful lot of moaning about Villa today which is weird bearing in mind we won. Have a drink and try not to slit your wrists....

• Like 1

I'd put Tonev right back in there to steady his mentality somewhat. He was so bad today, his confidence has to be at a real low, so I say put him back in the starting XI and let him try to settle down somewhat.

Bacuna on the other wing, he seems adaptable

Drop Weimann

Give Gabby a rest

The two new boys up front

Sylla for KEA

Give Guzan a rest

Chances are we'll get battered only playing with 10 men...

I figured we're probably better off without Luna or Bennett tbh.

• Like 1