Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Generally defended well but lapses cost us as usual. Steer and Bacuna impressive.

Really -? thought has been pretty dire. Plenty of effort - but his passing, and lack of vision just show what an enormous amount he has to learn at this level. Seems a senseless purchase to me.

It has been another shambolic performance on the ball, completely devoid of technical ability and awareness. 

It goes without saying they dominated possession. When was the last time Villa had the most possession in a game? Blair was probably still in Downing Street.

If you want possession - buy players that can pass the ball.  

How? The most expensive player in our midfield cost 2.5 mil or so. You can't get players that can keep possession and control the midfield for that money, the occasional gem aside.

Generally defended well but lapses cost us as usual. Steer and Bacuna impressive.

Really -? thought has been pretty dire. Plenty of effort - but his passing, and lack of vision just show what an enormous amount he has to learn at this level. Seems a senseless purchase to me.

Most industrious of the midfield three. Goes without saying that the lack of quality on the ball from our enitre midfield is shocking though.

So how has Bacuna been impressive then if he lacks quality on the ball?  I'm confused...