Ryad Boudebouz

AshVillain

He looks like a right idiot and if he's a bit moody and a bit Stephen irelandish surely it's the last thing we want? Thought Weimann looked a bit annoyed with Tonev yesterday for being greedy, this guy would make him leave!!!!

He looks like a right idiot and if he's a bit moody and a bit Stephen irelandish surely it's the last thing we want? Thought Weimann looked a bit annoyed with Tonev yesterday for being greedy, this guy would make him leave!!!!

I'm sure Lambo would be fully aware of any idiosinkra ideosincrasys idiosynchrosies unusual character traits the guy may have.

• Like 3

Can somebosldy tell me about this guy?

Fast, Skilful, good on either foot, can showboat maybe a bit too much but he can get that coached, got caught smoking a shisha when on international duty... apparently been banned by their coach permanently.... (not sure if true about the ban). Would be a very good signing though!!

Edited by Mattyp_avfc

Can somebosldy tell me about this guy?

Fast, Skilful, good on either foot, can showboat maybe a bit too much but he can get that coached, got caught smoking a shisha when on international duty... apparently been banned by their coach permanently.... (not sure if true about the ban). Would be a very good signing though!!

Nice. Cheers for that!

Quote from the man himself, "If the President rings me up to tell me there is an offer for me I would be very happy". via http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/. Reported interest from Inter as well, but they haven't looked the force they were 2/3 years ago, don't even think they qualified for the CL last season.

Edited by Avflife