Ryad Boudebouz

AshVillain

Ryad Boudebouz has been left out of the Sochaux squad this weekend. Whether this is transfer related is unknown.

---

Bumpity bump. Also:

"The only offer I've received so far was from Qatar. I'm still under contract at Sochaux and I owe it to them to be 200 per cent committed. If an offer came in that I was happy with, then yes, I could leave. But I'm not thinking about that now. I’m just concentrating on my football."

)http://www.ligue1.com/ligue1/article/boudebouz-ready-to-dig-deep-for-sochaux.htm)

page not found ......... significant?

I must've messed the link up sorry!

There are a few Sochaux fans that believe he may have fell out with the manager after being benched. If that is the case then I assume the relationship was rocky anyway.

I definitely think they will sell him, just a case of whether its to us or not.

Edited by samjp26

He's off to Bastia

I actually heard a murmur of that but it doesn't add up, respected French journo says it isn't his priority either.

My guess is that he has indeed fell out with the manager and if he can't get his preferred move then he'll go to Bastia.

Very strange though, it would be like us selling Benteke to Sunderland.

After Aston Villa failed to take their interest in the player any further, it now appears that Ryad Boudebouz will be leaving Sochaux, but this time staying in Ligue 1. The midfielder is close to Bastia we understand. The player was left out of Sochaux’s Squad this weekend re-igniting rumours that he could be leaving the club and BeinSport broke the story that Bastia were close to snapping him up. Reports from Mercato 365 claim that Boudebouz is not interested in a move to Bastia and only time will tell as we understand that the Corsicans have been given permission to talk to the player. The deal is by no means done and still a lot can go wrong, but Bastia have made a step in the right direction in terms of being able to sign Boudebouz.

It is clear to see that the Algerian international is a direct replacement for Wahbi Khazri who, as we told you back in June, is very likely to leave the Corsican club before the window slams shut. Whilst a move is not currently close, the player is still likely to move before September 3rd with Lyon currently trying hard to snap up the player as they look to strengthen their attacking options. Roma are also supposedly interested in Khazri and are keeping a track on the whole situation. Whether they will take their interest further is unknown at this stage.