Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Bond

It's Luna's first game, in a new league that players often find it hard to adapt to, at 22 years of age and can't speak a word of the language the rest of the team are speaking. 

yep, to be fair to him he's not really being beat with tricks hes being beat with pace and over laps

id be more worried if he was having bang average players dance around him

The crowd have been abysmal. The sense of entitlement from the Arsenal players is sickening. Jack Wilshire looks to me be an utter word removed.

Defence is a bit too headless chickeny for my liking.  

Wrong. He doesn't merely 'look' like one, he is one through and through.

• Like 1

KEA has been excellent in covering the fullbacks. The most important question is though, WHY DID LUNA SHAVE HIS BEARD?

The question for me is - why did we buy him ?  - looks way out of his depth

45 minutes of his first game. Let's give a bit more time, mayb

It's Luna's first game, in a new league that players often find it hard to adapt to, at 22 years of age and can't speak a word of the language the rest of the team are speaking. 

Lets give him more than 45 minutes eh boys?

Yeah fair enough.

It just fustrates me - that we have covered our weakest spot last season - with someone only marginally better. He may come good in time - but we needed someone good to go on day 1. My feeling is we have brought 6 fringe players and no one for the first 11.........hence lamberts selection today

The crowd have been abysmal. The sense of entitlement from the Arsenal players is sickening. Jack Wilshire looks to me be an utter word removed.

Defence is a bit too headless chickeny for my liking.  

Wrong. He doesn't merely 'look' like one, he is one through and through.

I've seen him at Villa Park in a youth game years ago. Cocky arrogant prick even at 15