Pissy Pants Housemate

YLN

I would concede that Voiny (if folklore is right) expressed a desire to watch a girl poo, rather than actually be shat upon. I didn't see said post though, but I think that was the gist.

Not quite as bad as actually being shat upon, but not a million miles off, and still very weird and disgusting. Poo just doesn't do it for me, for some strange reason.

Pee, however ..... ;)

• Like 1

No argument.

The only thing I was arguing about was being accused of deliberately misquoting someone.

People can do what they like. All I said was everything mentioned was "unacceptable" to me.

Edited by Stevo985

I would concede that Voiny (if folklore is right) expressed a desire to watch a girl poo, rather than actually be shat upon. I didn't see said post though, but I think that was the gist.

Not quite as bad as actually being shat upon, but not a million miles off, and still very weird and disgusting. Poo just doesn't do it for me, for some strange reason.

Pee, however ..... ;)

Jon is alot closer to the mark but still not that close. 

When I was about 19/20 this one brought me home one night I was well on it as it was close to Christmas and myself and my friend were out and hadn't seen home in a while, anyway we went to bed had a little roll around and after she begged me to piss on her!

When I was about 19/20 this one brought me home one night I was well on it as it was close to Christmas and myself and my friend were out and hadn't seen home in a while, anyway we went to bed had a little roll around and after she begged me to piss on her!

... did you oblige?

... did you oblige?

A gentleman never pissses and tells...

• Like 2

Â