Pissy Pants Housemate

YLN

A few years back I bought a tent off a workmate. On (ahem) erecting it, I noticed a terrible repair on one of the inner tents, like a bad scar from top to bottom. When I asked him about it he admitted that one night, he was that p"ssed that his missus made him sleep in his daughter's half and the girl would sleep with her mom. He was that desperate/pissed/confused in the night that he ripped his way through the inner tent and urinated on them both.

I sold the tent soon after..............

• Like 2

Never pissed the bed, but did try to piss on the sofa after a boozy session after work once while the missus was watching her soaps. Only other thing i have done is vomit all over my bed then sleep in it, although i was positive i had gone to the loo.

Edited by lp_villa830

Nothing like a good slash on someone else's expensive pocket sprung mattress! 

To be honest, i've done it a couple of times as an adult after one too many ciders. 

Yep - same here.

My parents kicked me out in the 80's after numerous alcoholically fuelled mattress pissings. The last straw was when they taped a shitload of black bags to the mattress. I came home after 12 pints of apple jiuce, ripped off the bags, and pissed the bed :D

Strangely enough I moved to a bedsit and began drinking even more, but never pissed the bed again.

I now prefer to have it done to me by naked ladies, in the bath ;)

• Like 2

Nothing like a good slash on someone else's expensive pocket sprung mattress! 

To be honest, i've done it a couple of times as an adult after one too many ciders. 

Yep - same here.

My parents kicked me out in the 80's after numerous alcoholically fuelled mattress pissings. The last straw was when they taped a shitload of black bags to the mattress. I came home after 12 pints of apple jiuce, ripped off the bags, and pissed the bed :D

Strangely enough I moved to a bedsit and began drinking even more, but never pissed the bed again.

I now prefer to have it done to me by naked ladies, in the bath ;)

:huh:

Yeah, gross.

That's dangerously close to Voinjama territory, Rob.

Nah - I'd say it was far more 'acceptable' to be pissed on that shat on.

A penchant for watersports is not that uncommon. A penchant for viewing defecation is.

Stop trying to make Voiny's seediness seem more acceptable. He's a deviant and he knows it. :P

Yeah, gross.

A penchant for watersports is not that uncommon. A penchant for viewing defecation is.

Stop trying to make Voiny's seediness seem more acceptable. He's a deviant and he knows it. :P

It's not "acceptable" at all in my book. 

It's fracking disgusting.

To be honest I'd rather watch someone shit than have someone piss on me.

But they're both seriously disgusting.

Edited by Stevo985

Yeah, gross.

Ah, so that's what Voinjama is into? I missed out on the full story a while ago so I've always just assumed he smeared it or ate it or something terrible.

I thought this was going to be a thread about a recent former chairman...

Heaven forBID.

You'd have all his legion of fans up in arms

Yeah - I missed it too, although it is now part of VT folklore.

I think it was a desire to watch a girl take a shat, although not having seen the post, couldn't be sure.

But, for me, sexual defecation desires are far, far worse than an interest in watersports. Although I haven't conducted any empirical research into this, it has to be said.

• Like 1

Yeah, gross.

I actually said Ben that it was 'more' acceptable to be pissed on that shat on. You've deliberately misquoted my post there. What I actually said was quite different to what you've wrongly picked up on.

Feel free however to pick apart my point about pee Vs poo in 'acceptability' terms, which was my point. I haven't said either are 'acceptable', although that does hinge on what is meant by 'acceptable'. 

A quick internet search will find plenty of sites involving women peeing on men. Sites of the poo variety somewhat less common.

• Like 1

Yeah, gross.

I actually said Ben that it was 'more' acceptable to be pissed on that shat on. You've deliberately misquoted my post there. What I actually said was quite different to what you've wrongly picked up on.

Feel free however to pick apart my point about pee Vs poo in 'acceptability' terms, which was my point. I haven't said either are 'acceptable', although that does hinge on what is meant by 'acceptable'. 

A quick internet search will find plenty of sites involving women peeing on men. Sites of the poo variety somewhat less common.

Chill out. Deliberately misquoted isn't true.

In the second line you said "viewing defecation" which is the bit I picked up on. But yeah re-reading it you did specify being shat on in the first line. So yeah I misread that bit.

Anyway, I wasn't having a go at you. I was just saying that all of the above (viewing, shat on, pissed on whatevr) is in a big area of unacceptability to me :)

Edited by Stevo985

Â