Match thread

Phumfeinz

Very good scoreline so far against a good team. Hope Malaga come out fighting now as it will be more of a test, they looked like they couldn't be arsed until Okore scored.

Really hope we stick with our back four throughout the match, Okore and Luna need it.

Edited by samjp26

Not convinced by KEA against better opposition he seems average at best

What else do you want him to do with all the tackles, disposessions and well placed passes? You're having a dig for digs sake. He's been good hence the scoreline. Only one who's been average is Gabby, rest great.

I'm not too sure we have solved our left back issue.

Hopefully it's more a positioning issue than poor defending from Luna but all their attacks are coming from down that side.

At the game in the trinity so I can comment on this.

Their right winger is just very good. Looks Scandinavian, don't know who he is. The fact they've had a bit more down that side is purely down to him being excellent rather than Luna lacking.

• Like 1

Hopefully it's more a positioning issue than poor defending from Luna but all their attacks are coming from down that side. 

He will take some time to get up to scratch on defending as he is still young and comes from Spain where they play a more open game. I'm happy enough to forgive him a few errors if he keeps attacking like he has been.

At the game in the trinity so I can comment on this.

Their right winger is just very good. Looks Scandinavian, don't know who he is. The fact they've had a bit more down that side is purely down to him being excellent rather than Luna lacking.

He's Polish and he is 20. Looks a big talent. Luna looks good. It ALL looks good. 

• Like 1

Â