Match thread

Phumfeinz

I don't get the KEA bashing. Hasn't done a lot wrong. The whole team though has been poor in the second half.

I bet Tonev has 1 in decisions on Football Manager. Absolutely shocking decision making.

KEA has been caught in possession at least 6 times I have seen and is always passing backwards.

Subs as far as I can tell:

Westwood in for KEA

Bennett in for Luna

Helenius in for Tonev

Baker in for Okore

Like for like across the board

Edited by Kwan

Ohh, Bennett at winger. I like that. I haven't caught much of the preseason at all, unfortunately. Has this been a thing?

Bennett is on for Luna at LB.

ohh.... lol, I thought he replaced Tonev. must've missed Luna's name

I don't get the KEA bashing. Hasn't done a lot wrong. The whole team though has been poor in the second half.

I bet Tonev has 1 in decisions on Football Manager. Absolutely shocking decision making.

KEA has been caught in possession at least 6 times I have seen and is always passing backwards.

The only person who's been caught in possession at least 6 times is Gabby though they do look similar 

• Like 1

Tonev looks like he's been playing in a poor league where he's been a star - he wants to show you how good he is every single time he gets the ball - he needs some patience and he needs to learn when to do the simple things. 

Â