Dream Team - Sky one series .

Kbdrum88

Haven't seen this in ages, remember groing up as a teenager watching the weekliy goings on of the dragons, then by chance someone on this forum made a reference to the program which ignited my want to watch it again.

So ... does anyone know anywhere that they them selves have bought legit copys of this, as I dont want to pay £80 -£100 for series 1 to 10 to find I've either been scammed or bought copys that dont work ..

Or alternatively does anyone know anywhere that live streams the series without having to dowlond some dodgy ass program to be able to supposidly watch it, when in most likelyhood the programs a virus ...

any help in gettin me in touch with the escapades of the dragons, would be much appreciated.

Used to enjoy this show too. I remember when they stuck one of the defenders (Tyson?) up front basically because he looked a little bit like Dider Drogba and consequently made the highlight editing far easier :lol:.

Can unfortunately only find series 7 online also, sorry pal. 

Quality show, remembered also watching it when I was younger, remember Carl Fletcher (naughty Linda Block nearly framed him for murder) meet him in London one time.

Edited by Avflife

Terrible show.  Used to watch it with the ex.

Didn't Harchester take Villa's place in the league for the show?

I'm not sure, as John Gregory appeared in one episode to buy a player for Villa, so unless they were suggesting Villa were in the Championship (or was it still the first division) then they did acknowledge as being in the top flight. But I suspect it was just a bit inconsistent and at times maybe Villa did disappear.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember the guy who played in goal, Parker was it? Actually played in goal for Canvey Island.

I went to watch a charity match they did once, Shrewsbury allstars v Harchester Utd, Didn't buy the Harchester top at the time because I thought that was taking it a little too far, wish I did now!

That is a cracking team goal v Liverpool, dont remember that one.

Â