Paul Lambert's fans forum August 5th

lainux

I haven't been around that much in the last 3-4 weeks so I feel I've missed a thing or two. What the hell is the "bomb squad"? Reading the posts in this thread I guess it's about Ireland, Bent and Given. But why call them the bomb squad?

And Hutton, Bannan and Delfouneso. And N'Zogbia. We have a lot of players to shift.

I'm assuming somebody will ask of we are done in terms of signings this window?

And I'm assuming it'll be a very vague answer. No point asking things like that tbh

Any answer would be great. If he says we will go with what we have then it would be good to know.

Ask him for a detailed explanation into his philosophy of defending corner kicks, it's adaptation & implementation & how many hours have been spent at BMH trying to sort out this really infuriating problem that always seems to torment us & is he confident that we finally have the personel & tactical awareness & positioning to finally remedy this problem.

I'm assuming somebody will ask of we are done in terms of signings this window?

And I'm assuming it'll be a very vague answer. No point asking things like that tbh

Any answer would be great. If he says we will go with what we have then it would be good to know.

Even if he says that it doesn't mean it's the case

Apparently the fans at the forum meeting have been told to turn off phones and any other recording devices.

I hope some **** is writing it all down.

Some posts from Twitter, sneaky barskets.

Lambert: "I always expected Benteke to stay." #avfc

Lambert on Guzan: "He's a proper guy, I told him I was going to give him a crack at it." #avfc

Lambert: "A club this size needs stability." #avfc #Villa

Nothing of much importance just yet.

Edited by Cracker1234

Lambert on 'bomb squad': "I try and be fair, I pick a group of lads who I think will do their best for the club." #avfc #Villa

Lambert on Leandro: "He's got energy, he can play a variety of roles, his versatility is a big bonus to us." #avfc #Villa

Lambert on starting XI: "I've got a rough idea what it is." #avfc

Lambert on season aims: "Well what a chance to win a cup we had last year and I blew that, didn't I?" #avfc #Villa

Lambert re transfers 'never say never'

Lambert on set pieces: "I could work on set-pieces all day long, but once you're out there in 40,000 people it's a different game."

Grealish could be going on loan this year.

Lambert on Kiyotake (this one's for you Julie): "We enquired about it, he's a different type of player, we never made an offer."

Edited by Cracker1234

Lambert on Kiyotake (this one's for you Julie): "We enquired about it, he's a different type of player, we never made an offer." #avfc

Even Lambert's heard of Julie!

i dont think lambert mentioned her :lol:

Lambert on Kiyotake (this one's for you Julie): "We enquired about it, he's a different type of player, we never made an offer." #avfc

Even Lambert's heard of Julie!

i dont think lambert mentioned her :lol:

YOU'RE RUINING MY JOKE, P3te!

Â