Paul Lambert's fans forum August 5th

lainux

are you considering three at the back and one in the hole?

Say it in a slow drawl with a slight scotch connery accent and a raised eyebrow as per the mccarthy gif:

Mic.gif

You did say any questions...

• Like 2

Do you plan on hiring a defensive coach?

Did we not just hire one?

When was this? I must have missed that. I know we got a couple of coaches but i didnt think they were defensive coaches

As I have not seen him specifically say so anywhere I would like you to ask him to what extent he is deliberately and conciously following the Dortmund model.

(Which I am all for as it happens).

Ta !

As I have not seen him specifically say so anywhere I would like you to ask him to what extent he is deliberately and conciously following the Dortmund model.

Ta !

Out of interest what exactly would you describe as the Dortmund model?

I'd be interested to hear how Paul feels about the trial of safe standing which the club is pursuing - seeing as it's quite topical on here at present.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had received an email saying that you had been selected for the Aston Villa fans' forum with manager Paul Lambert next Monday, 5th August??

Got mine earlier today whilst I was watching cricket at Edgbaston, can't wait to think of a few questions regarding 'The Bomb Squad' and the prospect of a new number ten arriving :)

Hopefully I can also record for the whole forum for my freelance journalism work??

Edited by Avflife

Ta !

Out of interest what exactly would you describe as the Dortmund model?

I'd be interested to hear how Paul feels about the trial of safe standing which the club is pursuing - seeing as it's quite topical on here at present.

Essentially what he appears to be doing. A concious long term plan to eschew high wages and star players, to build everything around highly motivated players from our own youth team and elsewhere and team spirit/fan involvement - which became huge in Dortmunds case - and a total commitment to positie attacking football.

There are seeral good articles about it on the net.

Â