Janoi Donacien

Pembers

• 2 months later...

Be interesting to see if he gets a match day squad place now vlaar injured. Think he would be a better option than herd for sub cb

Agree. He seems to have good instincts as well, a bit like Okore. Can't say I've seen all that much of him though, but what I have seen has been very good, like Future Star very good.

Lambert has only given one academy player his league debut since he has been here and that was Derrick Williams for 20 minutes at QPR. So I'd say it is quite unlikely he will be 'thrown in' as much as I would like to see him given a shot.

I'd like to see Donacien make his Premier League bow too, but only after we reach 40pts plus.

Lambert will throw him in though if he feels he's ready, no question.

As there ever been a more bolder & braver Manager than Paul Lambert?

possibly every other manager in the league

Lambert has only given one academy player his league debut since he has been here and that was Derrick Williams for 20 minutes at QPR. So I'd say it is quite unlikely he will be 'thrown in' as much as I would like to see him given a shot.

Didn't Burke get a couple minutes last yr? But agreed with the rest

Didn't Burke get a couple minutes last yr? But agreed with the rest

He did in the league cup

I'd like to see Donacien make his Premier League bow too, but only after we reach 40pts plus.

Yawn.

Yawn.

what? I'm not allowed to deride comments that make Lambert sound like Mel Gibson in Brave Heart?

he's got balls to take Given, Hutton and Bent to name but a few out of the picture in favour of younger cheaper players, but in terms of our golden generation of youth - none have actually been given more than a passing sniff of football. You'd think Daniel Johnson at least would have started a game by now, the amount of squads he has been in.

I would love to see Robinson, Donacien, Burke and Johnson get a chance.

I know it's too soon for Grealish and Graham but again it is always exciting seeing a manager blood new players. Even though there is an very outside chance he will become a good player for us I still don't get excited about seeing Bowery...... or even Herd on the squad sheet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â